I can’t believe it. I mean I get like this, but dang. It’s been too long. Since the last time I’ve written here’s what’s happened:
- I fell in love with the Marne (a local river). I miss being closer to the Marne. It’s magical.
- I had a brief flirtation with IFA. I’m not cut out for it, but it was affirming in different ways.
- We moved… we need to stop moving so dang much…
- I’ve had some lovely adventures in working my juju. There is a difference in working with plants for something I want for the family vs personal development. It’s been fun experiencing that difference.
- My clairvoyance has reemerged. (I usually hear or know.) The local wild flowers are sharpening my vision while playing coy. It’s fun and exciting <3
And that’s about it. Thankfully, the children should be going to school soon. There will be more space for writing, visiting the Marne and breathing. Here’s to being here again soon <3 Hope life has been good to you!